Friday, July 15, 2011

iPhone Photos Friday

Recent photos from the phone ("recent" as in from the last month or so).

Pictures from my trip to Illinois for Little Flock's annual meeting in June....





A wall hanging I made for my sister's birthday. I really wanted to keep it for myself!

Wesley playing catch with his tennis ball.

Grandma giving Wesley kisses on his head. He always wants to lick her, but she tells him, "No, but I'll kiss you on the head." It's so sweet!

A "new" outfit I put together. I love taking pieces from my closet and throwing them together in different ways. I'm still trying to decide if I like this combo.

Cookies & cream cupcake I made for fellowship supper last night. I may or may not have eaten 3 of them....in one day.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am a sucker for cupcakes so I would have probably ate 1/2 dozen then run for 4 hours and STILL feel guilty!

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

MMMM! cookies and cream cupcakes sound D-Lish! That's my favorite flavor of ice cream, so that sounds so yummy to me!