Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tis the Season

We were motivated to get all the boxes unpacked and our house set up so quickly so we could enjoy decorating our home for Christmas. This is a favorite time of year for us and we love decorating together. It was so exciting to be able to decorate our new home. Although, I have to admit that it was a little odd putting up Christmas decorations in capris, a tshirt, and flip flops!


Almost 8 1/2 feet tall...314 ornaments

Top of the china cabinet (sorry the pictures are crooked, I'm not using my normal editing program)


Stack of Christmas card waiting to be mailed.

Our Dickens Village set up on the hearth

I love having a mantle to decorate!

Blue and silver mini tree on the hearth

Chris did a great job putting lights on the outside of the house


Wesley fits in with the Christmas decorations perfectly!

3 comments:

Dani said...

The house really does look great! I'm still not use to a warm Christmas, it just doesn't feel much like Christmas to me.

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

The house looked absolutely beautiful! Both inside and out!

Sasha said...

Very nice post